Women, believe it or not, your man isn’t listening to everything you say. I know you started smiling as you were reading this because we all know that men have selected hearing. Now to all of you guys that may be reading this, I’m not dissing you, it’s just the way it is.
It’s true, as women, we like to talk a lot and we also do a great job at listening, it’s in our DNA make up. Men are more single focused creatures and science proves it. Now, that is not to say that men don’t hear us, they do, they just don’t always pay attention to each and every word we say. It’s a guy thing.
- I’m here today to give you ladies a little advice on how to have your counter parts become more word focused friendly. Here is what you do. Guys have certain things that they will pay attention to, these include:
- Alcoholic beverages
- Their vanity
Anytime one of these items in a phrase, you can rest assure that he will pay completely attention. For example:
- 1. “Let’s go out dancing, there will be alcohol there.
- 2. “I hear the show tonight at the art gallery is serving food.
- 3. “If you play your cards right, there will be sex in your future after the Ballet.
- 4. “Baby, will you clean the kitchen tonight, you can watch football afterwards.
- 5. “I love how great you look in your suit; do you think I look fat in this new dress?
OK, that last one will actually never be answered because if he is smart, he knows there is really no right answer here. These can be applied to anything your little heart desires though, just make sure that if you promise something, you deliver the goods. I hope this helps you. Good luck.